Friday, March 19, 2010

Three day combo homeschool day

Hi all! I am back once again. I will be doing three days of homeschool today. Busy, busy, busy! We had our playgroup this past Wednesday and I was unable to do homeschool that day and then my 86 year old Aunt fell and broke her arm yesterday so I went to see her in the hospital in Gainesville. Therefore, there was no homeschool yesterday either. So, today we will be catching up on those two days we missed and also doing today's homeschool. Hopefully next week will be a normal week and I will get to post each day. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no Ms Kristy, I hope she will be OK. That is a hard age, when they fall, and fracture something. At least you have the flexibility of home schooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Melissa. Yes, it is a hard age to break something and especially when she already has a weak immune system and being in the hospital right now will not help that at all. I am thankful for the flexibility of homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete